Monday 27 February 2012

Chapter 2

                                                     CHAPTER TWO (RESCUE)

I ended up coming into a place with a rocketship and decided to go inside because thats were i heard the sound coming from.
Thats when i found a rabbit there near the meteor,I was shocked a rabbit was in help? Oh well i'll save her.

I burst down the door roaring,and she came with me in my spaceship back to her house.


Thats when the phantoms came so I roared and roared and chased them away,whell I was protecting the Rabbit.


Phatoms are pesks! They wouldn't leave so I bit the blue one and the rest went away and I roared letting the rabbit know it was now safe.


She then thanked me and I decided to be her pet lion for she was really nice and she needed to be protected.

We then danced a little as she thanked me for saving her and then I decided to go have a sleep for it was hard work.
                           And thats when we became good friends and I became the protecter.


Thanks to :
Dolphina

1 comment: