Sunday 1 July 2012

Contest

                                         Hey Jammers I've desided to have a contest :)

                        All you have to do is answer these questions to get something of mine.

            If Your a member I'll send it and if your a NM them I'll try and find a way to give you the prize.

                         Please post your username on AJ so I can send you the gift/Trade.

                                                             ~Questions~

#1.
What was Duststar's oringinal username before he changed it?

#2.
What was on the background of the blog before I changed it?

#3.
Does ShadowChaser4 have a wolf pack? If so whats the name?

#4.
What was the first monthly member gift?



                                                    Good Luck to All Who Enter

 ~Duststar & ShadowChaser4

5 comments:

  1. 1: Stardust?
    2: computer drawn wolves/dogs on a green place with a blue sky
    3: yes?
    4: Legend, mummy, dragon!

    ReplyDelete